Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yoga?

In our never ending string of moves, my career has gotten lost. I've been a High School Spanish Teacher, a Cosmetologist, an Administrative Assistant for the Army, a Customer Service Rep for an airline, a Project Assistant for a luxury homebuilder... the list goes on and on.

So we're in Hawaii now. I'm vegetarian. Trying to live green. And needing to take the next step on my curvy career path. I'm thinking yoga teacher. What could be better? Sure, it won't rake in the bucks, but that's not what I'm really after anyway.

I've been practicing yoga for about 7 years now, on and off. Today I recommited, and I think I'm going to sign up for a teacher certification class in August. I think it fits with everything else going on in my life, and the way I want to live. And most importantly - it's portable!

2 comments:

Restoration House Interiors said...

Hey Kristen! Sounds like you're a woman after my very own heart...blogging now, moving from VA, trip to Scotland...loveing Nordstrom and J. Crew..why aren't we friends? LOL! Anyhow, thanks for the comment on the blog. Pray your weekend is fabulous...is your hubby still out to sea?

LilacAve said...

I think that is a fabulous idea for you.